Apple melange is a mixture of apple pulp and wheat straw, making it a preferred roughage of all categories of ruminants, guaranteeing high productivity at low cost of fodder.
- Provides for the combining different cereal, protein-rich feed and roughage in the ration;
- All processing and foiling machines used are of high precision.
- It can contribute up to 50% of the main ration;
- It is an inexpensive source of energy and vitamins that improves the taste qualities of the ration;
- High quality of easily digestible carbohydrates, which is important for high-yield animals;
- The pleasant taste and smell positively affect consumption of fodder;
- Annual production with quality assurance;
- Allows to reduce the cost price of ration and per unit of production;
- Lab quality analysis by a licensed Bulgarian laboratory;
- Made in Bulgaria;
- During the winter months, once opened, the bale is fed for a period of up to 20 days, depending on the ambient temperature, and for a period of 5 to 7 days during the summer months.
- Apple melange is not the only fodder for animals but it is a component in ration. It is combined with cereals, protein-rich feed and roughage where ratoin should be balanced against the main nutrients (energy, protein, fat, raw fiber, minerals and vitamins), which ensures high animal productivity.
- Animals that have not taken apple melange or if there was a change in ration, are handled carefully and responsibly, increasing gradually for 7 days until the desired amount is reached.
|Dry matter, g||30|
|Feed units per milk||0.29|
|Feed units per growth and breeding||0.27|
|Crude protein, g/kg||20|
|Crude oils and fats, g/kg||11|
|Crude fiber, g/kg||360|
|Neutral detergent fiber, g/kg||864|
Recommended amount in ration (per animal per day)
|Dairy cows||Up to 15 kg, depending on the milk yield and the BCS of the animals|
|Dry cows||Up to 10 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Heifers||From 5 to 10 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Calves (after 6 months of age)||Up to 10 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Dairy sheep and goats||Up to 1.5 kg, depending on the milk yield and the BCS of the animals|
|Dry sheep and goats||Up to 1 kg, depending on the body condition score of the animals|
|Rams and he-goats||Up to 3.5 kg, depending on the body condition score of the animals|
|Hoggets and weaned lambs||Up to 1 kg, depending on the body condition score of the animals|