High-quality roughage, preferred by all categories of ruminants, guaranteeing high productive performance at low cost of fodder.
- Observing all technological properties of silage and the combination of high taste qualities, it allows the absorption of the absolute amount of dry matter consumed by the animals per unit of time;
- All processing and foiling machines used are of high precision.
- It can contribute up to 50-55% of the main rebate ration of ruminants.
- It is an inexpensive source of energy that improves the taste qualities of the ration;
- Practical cutting lengths of 2 to 3 cm and a 2-year guarantee for the baling silage exposed to atmospheric conditions;
- Annual production with quality assurance;
- Allows to reduce the cost price of ration and per unit of production;
- Lab quality analysis by a licensed Bulgarian laboratory
- Made in Bulgaria;
- During the winter months, once opened, the bale is fed for a period of up to 20 days, depending on the ambient temperature, and for a period of 5 to 7 days during the summer months.
- Maize silage is not the only fodder for animals but it is a component in ration. It is combined with cereals, protein-rich feed and roughage where ratoin should be balanced against the main nutrients (energy, protein, fat, raw fiber, minerals and vitamins), which ensures high animal productivity.
- Animals that have not taken maize silage or if there was a change in ration, are handled carefully and responsibly, increasing gradually for 7 days until the desired amount is reached.
|Dry matter, kg||0.33|
|Feed units per milk||0.28|
|Feed units per growth and breeding||0.36|
|Crude protein, g/kg||80|
|Crude oils and fats, g/kg||82|
|Crude fiber, g/kg||620|
|Neutral detergent fiber, g/kg||337.6|
Recommended amount in ration (per animal per day)
|Dairy cows||From 20 to 25 kg, depending on the milk yield and the BCS of the animals|
|Dry cows||Up to 20 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Heifers||Up to 15 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Fattening of calves||Freely|
|Dairy sheep and goats||Up to 3 kg, depending on the milk yield and the BCS of the animals|
|Dry sheep and goats||Up to 2 kg, depending on the body condition score of the animals|
|Rams and he-goats||Up to 3.5 kg, depending on the body condition score of the animals|
|Hoggets and weaned lambs||From 1 to 2 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|