High-quality roughage, preferred by all categories of ruminants, guaranteeing high productive performance at low cost of fodder.
- In accordance with all the technological properties of silage, nutrient losses are reduced to a minimum;
- Provides for the combining different cereal, protein-rich feed and roughage in the ration;
- All processing and foiling machines used are of high precision.
- It can contribute up to 40% of the main ration;
- It is an inexpensive source of protein that improves the taste qualities of the ration;
- High protein, calcium and phosphor content;
- Animals take in lucerne (in the form of haylage) every day. It has a constant composition and nutritional value, close to the feedstock;
- Practical cutting lengths of 2 to 3 cm and a 2-year guarantee for the baling haylage exposed to atmospheric conditions;
- Allows to reduce the cost price of ration and per unit of production;
- Lab quality analysis by a licensed Bulgarian laboratory
- Made in Bulgaria;
- During the winter months, once opened, the bale is fed for a period of up to 20 days, depending on the ambient temperature, and for a period of 5 to 7 days during the summer months.
- Lucerne haylage is not the only fodder for animals but it is a component in ration. It is combined with cereals, protein-rich feed and roughage where ratoin should be balanced against the main nutrients (energy, protein, fat, raw fiber, minerals and vitamins), which ensures high animal productivity.
- Animals that have not taken lucerne haylage or if there was a change in ration, are handled carefully and responsibly, increasing gradually for 7 days until the desired amount is reached.
|Dry matter, kg||0.38|
|Feed units per milk||0.29|
|Feed units per growth and breeding||0.27|
|Crude protein, g/kg||173|
|Crude oils and fats, g/kg||114|
|Crude fiber, g/kg||118.8|
|Neutral detergent fiber, g/kg||424.6|
Recommended amount in ration (per animal per day)
|Dairy cows||Up to 15 kg, depending on the milk yield and the BCS of the animals|
|Dry cows||Up to 15 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Heifers||From 5 to 10 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Calves (after 6 months of age)||Up to 10 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Dairy sheep and goats||Up to 2 kg, depending on the milk yield and the BCS of the animals|
|Dry sheep and goats||Up to 2 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Rams and he-goats||Up to 3.5 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|
|Hoggets and weaned lambs||Up to 1 kg, depending on the BCS of the animals|